Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
what are good points in blue star range?

Posted by yugoslava (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 3, 13 at 13:16

I'm considering buying Blue Star 30" stove. Never heard of it until few days ago. Is it stainless steel? How satisfied are you with the oven. Easy to clean or not. Does it have any special features? Looking forward to your input.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: what are good points in blue star range?

There is a lot written. The search is a little hard to find at the bottom of the page. Here is a link.

Here is a link that might be useful: BlueStar threads

o

These are the basic model Bluestar ranges etc. available if you live in the delivery areas of costco.ca. 36 is the best value.
Not usually available or sold in their stores in Canada.
Range is very heavy and should be equipped with a range hood.
If you are interested in the more powerful Bluestar ranges, they can sometimes be found at dealers listed on their web site, http://www.bluestarcooking.com/

Here is a link that might be useful: Gas ranges

o

Hi laat2. Costco in Toronto sells Blue Star. Both 30" and 36". I don't need 36". 30" suits me. I'd like to know about their ovens. How well they bake and roast. People who use Blue Star are pleased with how well it cooks. I have read some complaints but they seem minor.

o

I have the 30 inch RNB and the oven works pretty well. The full extension rack is great to use. The boiler is a little small but very intense. The oven is bigger than many 30 inch ovens but a little less insulation on the door so it gives off a little more heat. Many are attracted to the BlueStar due to the high-powered open burners and very little in the way of electronics.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here