Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
single oven and MW/convection above

Posted by cookingbuff (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 4, 12 at 12:14

I am planning a remodel and I presently have the GE double oven and whirlpool microwave above my cooktop. I want to get rid of my microwave and am contemplating a MW/convection above a single oven. Would someone recommend reliable appliances for this? Not familiar with Advantium, read about it here. Is that better than another speedcook brand? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: single oven and MW/convection above

I have had a Miele MW/convection for 16 months. Love it. Mine is under counter, and I have a single-oven range. But here's a pic of it with a single wall oven.

Here is a link that might be useful: miele speed and single oven

o
RE: single oven and MW/convection above

I have the Miele speed oven and 30 in wall oven stacked. They are a beautiful combo, but I have had nothing but trouble with the wall oven. Check my other threads.

I would stay away from the Miele wall oven.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here