Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
gas stove cooktop

Posted by DualvansMommy (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 12, 12 at 10:36

I'm having the hardest time deciding which one to go for...i'll have the Broan Evolution QP4 Series QP4

so my criteria is it'll have to be 30" wide, sufficient BTU to boil my water quickly and provide enough heat for woks and such, also give me a good simmer feature since i make a lot of homemade soups, sauces and such.

Any recommendations??

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: gas stove cooktop

What is your budget for this stove?

Also, not sure what you mean by "gas stove cooktop." Are you asking about a "stove with a gas cooktop" (so you might be considering gas and dual fuel stoves) or are you talking about a cooktop alone? Or, maybe asking about both?

o

im willing to pay out up to 2K for a good cooktop. I meant cooktop alone, as i have wall ovens so it'll be the cooktop i need to replace.

TIA

o

The BlueStar RBCT304BSS is the best 30"gas cooktop at any price and it is within your price range.

It will get down low enough to simmer the most delicate French suaces, boil a gallon of water in ~7 minutes,and sear the bejesus out of your Gung Bao chicken.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here