Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
bluestar rnb floor model $1750 janesville, wi

Posted by gin_gin (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 9, 12 at 9:45

Hi,

I am not affiliated with this company in any way. I saw a floor model Bluestar I thought someone here might like to know about. It's a RNB304BSS, 30' Black (black on the sides too). There are some scratches on the top stainless surface, the part in front of the burners, but otherwise it looked in perfect cosmetic condition. $1750

It's at a place called Marling Home Works in Janesville, WI.

Here is a link that might be useful: Marling HomeWorks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bluestar rnb floor model $1750 janesville, wi

no one has jumped on this its still there they will ship very nice staff and they have some photos on their Facebook page. You can't get an rcs for this... I saved a pic

o

gin gin--

Did you just happen upon this in their store while you were in there? How bad were the scratches?

o

Jolb, Thanks for posting the pic.

Needinfo, I had been emailing a sales person there and she told me about the floor model. Then we drove up there to see the range top they have hooked up in action. Oddly there is no showroom in the entire Chicago area that has a live Blue Star.

Anyway, yes I did see that floor model in person. The scratch wasn't too big, but it may be too deep to buff out. I'm sorry I didn't take a picture of the scratch, I should've. At that price I don't think the scratch would keep me from buying it if I wanted a black range. I'm pretty set on a range top, so I thought someone here might want it.

If you contact them maybe they will send you a picture of the scratch. I filled out the contact form on their website and they were very quick to get back to me. Kathy is who I was dealing with there.

o

Thanks to both of you! I may be interested in this; we'll see after I contact them.

I can't believe that there aren't any live Bluestars in the Chicago area. Incredible! We live in Minneapolis, and there are several here.

jolb57--Were you in the store to see this too? How did you get the photo?

o

I just cut n pasted their photo from their post
I hope somebody gets it Good luck

o

Gin_gin, thank you very much for posting this up...! I contacted the nice folks at Marling Homeworks last month and had them hold this for me. This weekend I drove from Cincinnati up to Wisconsin and picked it up. It is in perfect condition, and i think it will look amazing in our new kitchen (house won't be complete till this summer), especially after i order up some red knobs for it! Thanks again!

o

Great! I'm glad someone got it, it seemed like a great price to me. I really want the range top, or I probably would've snapped it up myself. Please come back and let us know how you like it after you get up & running this summer.

Gin

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here