Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone have a Wolf Hood?

Posted by rph123 (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 11, 13 at 8:22

I have purchased a wolf rangetop, and I am thinking about buying the hood to go along with it. With one I am looking at is the PL402212 with the 1100 CFM in-line blower. Has anyone used this before? How did you like it?

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone have a Wolf Hood?

Bumping because I am curious as well about Wolf hoods. I am looking at the Pro wall hood with 1100 CFM inline blower, but feedback about any of their models would be helpful.

o

Hi,
We have a 900CFM liner with roof mounted blower, 42" wide over a 36" 6 burner range top. We like it very much. I highly recommend the roof top blower, if it is possible for your configuration as it Is not too noisy. We had it operating on high on Thanksgiving day and no one remarked on the noise.
MJ

o

We have a Wolf Pro-Island hood, the largest available in 2007, with a 1500 cfm (rated at zero static pressure loss) roof blower. Hood was manufactured by Independent and roof blower by Broan. A Fantech inline silencer is also used. The hood covers a 36-inch induction cooktop and a 3500W Cooktek induction wok. Hood works effectively and quietly.

kas

o

Wait, so Wolf doesn't make any of the components themselves? It's all just relabeled from another brand?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here