Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
susanlave

Electrolux oven: Is this the light at the end of the tunnel?!

Susanlave
11 years ago

Okay. I have just spent hour upon hour reading all of the reports on electric ovens and was convinced that there was not an oven out there that would not "fry" it's own electronics after using the self clean option. And to top it all off, the companies were rude and totally unhelpful to customers with continuing problems. I was ready to just use a dutch oven and my fireplace to do all my baking. Then alas, at the final moment, a life ring was tossed my way. The ELECTROLUX !! Many of you praised it and even said that customer service was good if you needed them. Can it be true? I need reassurance that I am not just punch drunk at 2 am from all of my research. I need to decide on my oven soon for our remodel. Please tell me I am making the right decision. The Electrolux is at the very top of what I will be willing to pay for an oven and at that ($2000) it is about $300 more than I really wanted to go. So Wolf or others are out of the question. So, all of you wonderful people out there let me know what I should do. I was looking at the EI30EW35JS with the IQ controls because I was a little leary about the Wave touch. But it seems that most people like the wavetouch more than the IQ. Is the oven basically the same, except for a couple of features? Awaiting all of your replies.

Comments (2)