Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Classy (wood?) mini fridge

Posted by Northlut (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 7, 12 at 0:27

Does there exist a mini fridge that would look good in a room full of wood and brown leather furniture? The normal white, black and stainless ones just aren't doing it for me. I want a place for beer, water and soda in our bonus/theater room, but it can't look ugly. I've been looking for one with wood (it has to look realistic, not sticker wood), but I haven't come up with much. I'm willing to spend some money, but probably not to go so far as to have a custom cabinet built or something like that...

Any suggestions?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Classy (wood?) mini fridge

I was just over at Perlick's website looking at Factory Seconds (I have one already) and I noticed that there are some WITH wood doors and some that have doors that you can panel. So, if these are on the Factory 2nds page, then they must have more available. Maybe call them.

Here is a link that might be useful: Perlick's factory Seconds

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here