Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wolf steam oven inserts?

Posted by KitchenConfused (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 22, 13 at 23:03

Hello all
Anyone recommend or NOT recommend buying the inserts? they come in a set of 6.
I just wonder if they're very useful or do people just put the serving bowls they use for entertaining directly in the warming oven (rather than transferring what is warm in the insert into a serving bowl)

thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wolf steam oven inserts?

I haven't seen the inserts you are talking about to be honest, do you have a link?

Right now I when we use the steam oven we just treat it like our normal oven and transfer anything we need to serve to a server plate or bowl for the table.

Phil

o

Sorry! here is a link with image : http://www.subzero-wolf.com/oven/warming-drawer/warming-drawers

Here is a link that might be useful: warming drawer inserts

o

Hi,

Are these inserts on the web site? I don't know about them either.
MJ

o

I think there is a difference between warming drawer and steam oven Be careful

o

I am SO very sorry to mislead everyone. I meant the WOLF warming drawer inserts NOT the steam oven. This renovation has really gotten to me and my ability to make things clear!!

o

Yes, since you are really talking about the warming drawer I can't answer as I only have the steam oven, sorry!

Phil

o

I have a Wolf warming drawer. I did not buy the inserts, which are basically just hotel pans, and have not missed them. You can get them after the fact, so I'd use yours and see if you need it. I feel like transferring the food would be a bigger hassle than just putting them in the drawer in their original pans, etc.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here