Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ohoen

Got a new NXR 30"

ohoen
11 years ago

Just thought I'd post my experience so far. I got the propane version from aj Madison. Delivery was problem free.

I noticed that the oven door was a little bit misaligned. The top right corner is a little proud of the frame (protrudes away from the stove) and the top left is a little shy. It isn't really bad enough to bother me but when I close it there'sa clack on the top left from enamel contacting enamel. I worry that this will crack the enamel over time.

I called the service line and was told to email with a copy of proof of purchase. I did that last thursday. Still waiting to hear back but not in a big rush about this.

The oven/broiler works well. One of the burners pops a bit. I guess the flow probably needs some adjustment. Otherwise we're very happy. We switched from a radiant electric range so that's what we're comparing to. We had looked at a bluestar. Definifely better fit and finish but we couldn't justify the added expense.

Oh yeah, the area just below the oven door in the center gets too hot to touch, for more than an instant that is, when it's been on for a while. Not a problem for us, just reporting. The glass gets hot but I can hold my hand on it.

Comments (6)