Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bluestar pricing

Posted by crl_ (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 30, 12 at 22:17

I am trying to figure out what to include in my search for a 30 inch gas range and have come up empty on a price for a Bluestar. Anyone have recent pricing information so I know whether or not these are in my ballpark?

I apologize if this is redundant, I did try a search but wasn't able to narrow it down enough to be useful.

Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bluestar pricing

Here's one I would consider a decent deal especially since at an outlet store, a deal probably could be made. I ordered mine through these guys, they only have a couple in the showroom.

http://bascoappliances.com/outlet.html

o

Okay, thanks. That pretty much rules it out for me, which is good information to have.

o

Are you in or Canada? Up here Costco.ca carries a 30" Bluestar, no extra bells and whistles, for $2,399.99, including free s&h, free propane conversion kit.

Here is a link that might be useful: Costco 30

o

Thanks, nope, in the US. I think $2500 is about our limit for this range so Blue star isn't even close. I figured Bluestar would be out of reach, but thought I would check. Not a big deal as I do not have my heart set on a pro range and the NXR would still be an option if we decide to go that way.

I really appreciate the information. Saves me a lot of time in researching!

o

Check adells in California 3200 shipped for an RCS 36 that's shipped

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here