Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bmorepanic

The things they say in catalogs

bmorepanic
10 years ago

Pretty much, I've got an oven fixation right now. While cruising around dreaming of a working oven, I found this in a manufacturer's catalog.

"A unique work. Created through the interaction of the master of style and the ultimate frontiers of design technique; with a strong personality to make itself known and appreciated and to allow its future partners in the kitchen to understand its fascination. Its specifications provide a multitude of applications and functional versatility makes it indispensable in the kitchen in a modern, original proposal for designing and experiencing
your kitchen. "

What appliance is it? "disappearing oven that cooks complex recipes simultaneously and perfectly in a small but essential space with excellent results equal to the most traditional models, to which it adds the special, adjustable temperature Salamander function, which keeps cooked foods hot with the oven open. "

Who wrote this:
Fulgor Milano
What it should say:
Who knows really? I wish I spoke Italian.
I'm still trying to figure out if an oven could be fascinated by its cooking partner or if the oven is fascinating to its cooking partner. Is its partner its owner or another cooking appliance - because either way just sounds creepy to me.
:)

Here is a link that might be useful: Page 25

Comments (8)