Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Miele Chef Speed Oven Owners (24inch)..need your help

Posted by mommaseed (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 24, 10 at 18:23

I have spent over an hour trying to figure out the interior size of this appliance, to no avail. Would an owner please be so kind to let me know what exactly they can fit in this speed oven. I have read the advantium can take a 9x13 casserole dish but have not found a thing on Miele's 24 inch. Inquiring mind wants to know!!!

Thanks a bunch!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Miele Chef Speed Oven Owners (24inch)..need your help

Here are the interior dimensions (W x D x H) for my H4082BM:

18" x 15.5" x 8.25"

Because the upper broiling element intrudes into that height space, the highest usable vertical height is 7.5" (from oven bottom) or ~7" (on the glass tray), or less.

Certainly no problem for a 9" x 13" casserole dish.

o
RE: Miele Chef Speed Oven Owners (24inch)..need your help

THANK YOU for the dimensions!!!! I've been searching the web for days trying to find them as well. Many thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here