Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fall_lover

Bertazini, Bosch, Fulgor Milano Wall ovens

fall.lover
10 years ago

Help. I have appreciated the level of support this site provides and am in desperate need of your experience. I currently have a kitchen aid model number KEBS209BSS double wall oven and HATE the loud fans. First time I turned the oven on the fans were louder than the rain storm outside. No joke! Wasn't told there were fans at all, that tells you how old my other faithful ovens were. I am in a time crunch to replace the kitchenaid as we are in tough negotiations with the retailer we purchased from. I am looking at the Bertazzoni but do not know anyone who owns them. Sales rep raves about it but my first priority is a QUIET oven. Have read many reviews on the Bosch 500 series and the quiet fans. I know there is no escaping the fans. Just wanting to not have ones that run for one hour after the oven is off and that do not make a loud, storm sound. Here are the ones I am looking at: Bosch HBL5650UC, Electrolux non icon series(no model # at this point), Fulgor Milano(no model #) and the Bertazoni (again, no model # yet). Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I had Whirlpool double ovens for 22 years and was completely satisfied. Just want something quiet and easy to use.

This post was edited by fall.lover on Tue, Oct 15, 13 at 15:23

Comments (5)