Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gaggenau side opening 30" wall oven moisture between the glass

Posted by inga239 (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 6, 12 at 17:56

I'm having trouble finding my original message and the replies. However, I have decided to write to Gaggenau instead of phoning them. I did so a week ago but so far have not heard from them. Thought a letter might be better.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gaggenau side opening 30" wall oven moisture between the glas

Here Ya go!

Click the link at the bottom of my post to see your old posts.

Gary

Here is a link that might be useful: Inga's Post

o
RE: Gaggenau side opening 30" wall oven moisture between the glas

Hello all

I finally received a reply from Gaggenau. Just rying to find their address is mysterious. They clearly don't want to be contacted.

Basically they told me my oven was out of warranty---I already knew that, and they suggested I call service to have the door/glass cleaned and have them tell me why it is getting moisture between the glass. In other words, they don't have a clue. Personally, I find it unbelievable that a company does not know what might cause this problem. I certainly did not do anything to cause this. My guess is the service rep isn't going to have a clue either.

With what they charge for their products, I would think they would understand how things operate. Obviously not. So, I don't really know where to go from here but I would suggest to everyone, be careful about buying Gaggenau. It's a fine product as long as nothing goes wrong :!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here