Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
litebags

Fisher paykel kitchen appliance: YOUR experience ?

litebags
9 years ago

FP offers a couple of products not readily available with others. I would welcome your input on their DW drawers and the new refrig cooling drawer that also can freeze, etc Most of my stuff lasts and lasts... The subzero is 22 years old, my Asko DW 18 years old. Am of the age and mindset of not wanting too much hassle and we do try to care for things... Cleaning traps, vacuuming grates etc.
See below

Am prepping for a renovation but also recently returned from extensive travels... We stayed in apartments.
1) Noted in one place the FP dishwasher drawers. But quite honestly it wasn't near where we slept so I can't recall the noise levels. Have been an Asko and Bosch DW enthusiast for a long time due to whisper quiet (except during the draining). My Asko still going strong 18 yrs later and Bosch in another locale after 7
The less bending of FP is attractive. We would go with the wider drawer.
Any thots on noise and long term performance? This will be an open kitchen format...noise matters

2) am a liebherr 24" bio fresh refrig enthusiast. But that is not always sufficient cooling during entertainment cycles. Saw a product that speaks to my needs... The FP cooling drawer 32" that can be used for freezing down to cool storage.
What a great idea and I suppose it could be totally off, taken out of use, in winter months when it's cool enough to have things out vs the hot muggy summer period

Comment (1)