Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gabytx12_gw

48 inch range drama

gabytx12
9 years ago

Hi to everyone and thanks so much for all the posting on 48" ranges!! I have been reading these posts for 2 weeks trying to figure out what to do. Although, I am not really sure if it just confused me more than helped. (LOL!!!) But it definitely made me realize that they ALL have issues, and what you really need is a good bargain and a warranty!

We just purchased a 48" Kitchen Aid, I know its kinda the red-neck 48" range version :-) - I am not a avid cook, or a foodie by any stretch, but I figure it has got to be at least better than some of the crap I have cooked on in the past. It is really more of the big range "look" I am going for, we got a great deal and full warranty so if the thing blows up I'll get either a new one or something similar!! I hope no one tells me that I just made a fatal mistake, My last gas cooktop was from the 1980's.... burners would not light up 1/2 the time, could not put more than 2 pans on at a time. So I think its all relative. I love everyone's comments and opinions on this site!!! thanks again everyone.

Comments (3)