Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cudjoegal

Need Oven Advice, Please

Mary Readel
9 years ago

We are remodeling our kitchen, and I am having problems deciding on appliances, and would appreciate any help you can give me.
My present kitchen has a gas cooktop, and an GE Advantium oven over the cooktop (this is the only 'oven' in the kitchen). The previous owner installed these. In the 8 years we've lived in the house, I have rarely used the Advantium oven to it's full potential, mostly use it as a Microwave (now kind of regret that, as I read posts about how great it is...;) Because I was used to a convential oven, I bought a small Faberware convection oven that sits in the garage countertop, just outside our kitchen (not the best set up). Now that we are remodeling, and I can choose my appliances, I am having trouble with so many choices. Here is what I have so far decided on. Wolf 30" induction cooktop, Wolf Convection Steam Oven.
--- I don't know whether to just add a regular microwave that is not built in, but would sit in the shelf above the Combi Steam Oven?
--- OR the built in Wolf Convection Microwave (giving me a second oven if needed),
---OR maybe the GE Advantium
I have a small kitchen, so space is an issue.
Thank you in advance, for any help and advice you can give me!

Comment (1)