Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
agk2003

Pleeez help me pick out a range/oven

agk2003
10 years ago

we are currently looking for an all gas range for our kitchen reno (we will also have an electric single wall oven but will shop for that later). we would like a pro look but dont want to spend the big $$$. we thought we were settled on a thermador 30" pro harmony since they have a promo for a free dishwasher, however, there is no self clean feature which i sort of wanted. though i have heard that even if your oven has one you shouldn't use it b/c it shortens the life of the oven/ causes service issues?? i don't like the viking- my mom has one and i am just not a fan from using it. it's almost like the burners have one setting- high. wolf probably not an option because of the cost and is also not self clean. any suggestions? should we up to a 36"? i am thinking the increased oven space would be good but not sure it's a must. we currently have a non-pro kitchenaid range with 4 burners (2 are simmer only kind of annoying but i've gotten used to it) but the oven is large and works great. any advice?

Comments (3)