Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rangemaster Induction vendors in US

Posted by ae2ga (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 23, 13 at 5:54

I have reached a point of frustration so am coming to the experts. I am looking for the Rangemaster Induction Professional without much luck.

Can anyone please lead me to the US vendor. The ones listed on the Rangemaster website - Hearthland and Aga-Marvel - do not have the Rangemaster.

Should I settle to waiting a few years until this range (cooker - love that term) is available in the US?

Any help is great;y appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rangemaster Induction vendors in US

Aga-Marvel and Aga-Heartland Appliances are the North American division of Aga-Rangemaster, the UK-based parent company. (In the US, the brands also include La Cornue and Northland.) While various "Rangemaster" stoves are being sold over here, the company branded them as "Aga." So, if you don't see an Aga induction stove here, you won't find another U.S. vendor that would carry the induction stove you are looking for. line. neither Aga Marvel nor Heartland Appliances have any induction products.

At some point last year, I ran across a "Heartland" induction cooktop but it was sold by "Heartland Food Service" and was a rebranded Fagor/Brandt unit.

o
RE: Rangemaster Induction vendors in US

That is the answer I expected, but I am still disappointed. Thanks so much.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here