Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wolf Steam Oven over a Bosch or Elux Oven? Which looks better?

Posted by matnna (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 6, 12 at 22:18

We are in the process of a new build and I know I really want to have a combo steam/convection oven over a single wall oven in our new kitchen. While I love the look and feel of the Thermador ones (have been looking at their one-two-free promo), I'm kind of wary of the mixed reviews their ovens get. That said, I have read a lot of great reviews for the Wolf Combi Steam Oven and am really considering getting that on top of either a Bosch or Electrolux 30" single wall oven, which both get lots of glowing reviews as well (getting both the Wolf Steam oven and Wolf wall oven would be out of our price range). Does anyone have any opinion on which combination would look better? The two ovens would be on top of each other. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wolf Steam Oven over a Bosch or Elux Oven? Which looks better

We did the Wolf over a Bosch. Our cabinets were not custom and so we did need the Wolf trim kit. I think it looks great together, but I am not super picky about details. We're having trouble getting connected to the internet at our house, but I will try to get a photo and some time at a coffee shop to load it up. Also we just moved in, but so far I love the Wolf. The only drawback is that the manual is not very detailed and I think it will take experimenting to get familiar with how long things take to cook and the best settings. Good luck!

o

Thank you samana for the feedback! I would love to see a photo of how the two look together.

o

Sorry for such a long delay, but here is a photo. I had to use my phone, but hopefully it's enough to give you an idea of what it would look like.
Photobucket

o

Samana - your ovens look great together! Matnna, what did you finally settle on and how are you finding it? thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here