Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
All Refrigerator with french doors

Posted by Falconfeather (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 10, 12 at 20:52

I am looking for an all refrigerator (36") with french doors. Unfortunately I do not have room to allow a full door frig to open all the way. Thus, the requirement for two half width doors. I have not been able to locate such a frig. I need your expert help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: All Refrigerator with french doors

I've linked below to the ajmadison website. You can sort appliances on the webiste all kinds of ways. It does not appear there is an all-fridge made with french doors. I don't know how it would even be possible, since the intrinsic design of a french door fridge is meant to include a freezer on the bottom. Similarly, a side by side design is meant to have one side be the fridge and one side be the freezer. What you could do is get two 18" all-fridges, installed next to each other, and attain your 36" all-fridge with narrow doors that way.

Here is a link that might be useful: AJ Madison Refrigerators

o

You mean a 36" side by side that is all fridge? Never heard of one. But the two 18's would work.

o

The problem with the two 18 inch fridges is that it will be impossible to store large items like deli trays.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here