Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
GE Profile Spacemaker II Microwave

Posted by sweet_home (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 25, 09 at 16:21

Sorry if this is a repeat question. I have searched the forum and couldn't find any questions abotu this MW.

We have a over-the-counter shelf which is designed to hold a MW. The frustrating part is that the dimensions of that shelf seem to be odd (14" H X 17" D X 26-3/4" W). Of the 17 inches in depth, only 12" is covered on the side. I haev searched and searched and couldn't find a decent SS MW that would fit these dimensions. Looks like GE Profile Spacemaker is the only thing that will fit ok in this space (11-3/4" H X 12" D X 24" W). Does anyone have this MW and do you like it? Any positive/negative feedback?

Any other MW suggestions that might fit the dimensions I have?

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: GE Profile Spacemaker II Microwave

I have 2 GE Spacemaker microwaves- one at my home, one at a vacation place. One is 12 years old, the other is 5. They get lots of use and have worked fine. I can only give a positive review.

o

I have the JEM31 which has now been replaced by the PEM31. I've had it for 7 years now and it works great. I was the only one I could find at the time that could be built into an upper cabinet. It's a bit on the small side but it holds a full-sized dinner plate and meets all of my needs.

o

Thanks for the feedback! I just went ahead and ordered the GE Profile MW online.

o

Dear Members,

I am in a big of a problem. I have a FRIGIDAIRE 1998 1.1 Cu. Ft. Model #FMT116E1W Over-the-Range Microwave Oven 27 7/8 (W) x 15 3/4 (H) x 14 (D) that needs to be replaced. I cant find one that is less than 15" (D). I can't go more than 15" (D) because I wont have much cooking space and have to stay very close to the 27 7/8 (W). Hope someone can help or have any suggestions. Ughhh!

o

Suggest you go to the bottom of the latest thread page and fill out the "start a new thread form" which will better
inform readers of your specific Frigidaire model appliance replacement problem by starting a thread about it.

Always start a new thread in a case like this and pinpoint your own situation in the thread headline.

If you want to include a link in a thread starter, scroll down to corrections or wait to use the edit function after posting.

This post was edited by laat2 on Mon, Nov 26, 12 at 21:18

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here