Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wolf range with grill ~ how to clean do u use it??

Posted by twingle (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 15, 12 at 16:01

I am looking to buy a Wolf 48 with grill. I have 4 boys (oldest is 12) and he is starting that eating evrything in sight growth spurt stuff. He is already 5'9. I thought the grill would make sense to throw a small steak, burgers or ckn cutlets on to cook quick extra meals or to add protein to a meal. Do you have the grill??? How does it cook? Is it easy to clean? Smell up the house? Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wolf range with grill ~ how to clean do u use it??

This probably won't be much help because my cooktop grill experience was years ago with a Jenn-Air. It was awful to clean and I would never ever again have one. Wolf may or may not be a different story, but I'm sure others will chime in.

If you are going to mainly use it for quick extra meals, a burger or 2, a small steak I would just get a separate grill pan. I have an All-Clad and love it! Use it constantly, easy to clean in the sink, and one of the best purchases I have ever made. There is just the 2 of us and we now rarely use our outdoor grill- steaks, chicken, veggies, burgers all come off the grill pan with a nice sear and are delicious. My mind still boggles at the thought of cleaning that Jenn-Air built-in grill.

o
RE: Wolf range with grill ~ how to clean do u use it??

If you Google "cleaning wolf cooktop grill" you'll find LOTS of information and opinions answering your questions from those who have one.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here