Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lynn566_gw

GE customer service

lynn566
10 years ago

I am building a new home and found from friends the GE Advantium oven would be the ideal piece of equipment. After spending weeks researching the oven and matching products, I have found GE clearly does not want to sell appliances, or at least that is how it seems. The profile line is apparently undergoing a design change so my trouble began when I went to order the appliances and suddenly the model numbers could not be found. After an exhausting search at many appliance centers it was clear that the "new units" had new numbers but .........how do we secure that number? Should be easy right, not a chance I can only find the new numbers one one Internet dealers site, not on the GE website. So I do what all smart people would do I reached out to GE as I would prefer my advantium unit and convection unit to match. Well after 3 canned responses from GE regarding my search for matching appliances it became obvious this company really is not interested in my kitchen design or giving me any information regarding where I could find or when I could find matching units. I would appreciate any recommendations regarding my selections, is the ADVANTIUM oven worth this much trouble?

Comments (4)