Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cliffh_gw

gas range

cliffh
9 years ago

The oven/electronics on my 11 y/o kitchen gas range (old architect series) has died. It's actually a timely death, as I was looking to replace it next year. Had granite installed last week, and a couple of weeks before a carpenter updated my cabinets, and at last I have full extension pots/pans drawers.
I'm looking at the Bosch 800 series. It appears to have the look and all the features, but I can't seem to find any reviews, and none of the local dealers have them. Mind you they make them in New Bern, less than an hour from my house, but no one has them and the plant doesn't have a showroom. Does anyone have any experience with this range? I was also looking at the new Samsung all gas slide in, but the reviews of uneven temperature ovens is scaring me. I bake a lot and I want a solid oven. One last thing, and I know it has been discussed on a few threads here, but every time I see that 30" Bertazzoni I want it. Any advice or experience on baking in the Berta is greatly appreciated? Cheers.