Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need counterdepth frnchdr. refrigerator w/ ice/water in

Posted by violinone (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 19, 13 at 13:17

I'm new to this site & have been searching a lot on appliances since I am replacing all of mine. I've tried to cover all the review sites only to confirm that one site will rave about a brand/model & another site will diss the exact same yr. & model number. Rather disappointing to say the least! Right now I am focusing on trying to find a counterdepth french door refrigerator with an ice & water dispenser in the door. There seem to be regular sized refers with that configuration but not counterdepth. Can anyone assist in this search?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need counterdepth frnchdr. refrigerator w/ ice/water in

What is your width and height?

AJ Madison makes it easy to search for French Door counter depth refrigerators.

I ordered the Samsumg counterdepth FD with water and ice, but haven't received it yet. Samsung gets good refrigerator reviews from Consumer Reports.

Here is a link that might be useful: AJ Madison FD counterdepth

o

We've had a Samsung 23 Cu. Ft. CD/FD with ice & water through the door for 3 years.
Aside from the noise made when the ice dumps into the bin, no problems..
It's quiet and keeps food much longer that our previous fridge.

o

Thanks Marymac & Willtv, I was shying away from the Samsongs because our nieghbor had so much trouble with his new one. I guess there can be lemons in every brand. I've checked out AJ Madison before but will review again.

o

been eyeing this Frigidaire
http://www.ajmadison.com/cgi-bin/ajmadison/FPHF2399PF.html

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here