Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
are there any counter depth 30" wide fridge?

Posted by bicyclegirl (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 2, 13 at 12:53

I'm looking at refrigerators & need counter depth. Standard sticks out too much...small kitchen! I would love to have a 30" width on this, but can't seem to find CD w/ a 30" W. I do realize the inside space will be small, but that's ok because it's just me & I don't entertain tons. Unfortunately, I don't have a budget for a Subzero or any other built in expensive appliance. I would like to stay at $2000 or less, but will go up to $2500 if the choice is great. I'm interested in Kitchenaid, but no 30" CD. Also, would like a french door w/ no ice or water in door. Want ice maker inside tho.

If anyone has knowledge of one like this, I'd be grateful if you can fill me in on it!

Thank you for your help.
Susan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: are there any counter depth 30" wide fridge?

Jen-air was making some and Liebherr makes one, but none are under 2,500 that I am aware of.
I'll be following this thread.

o

I've been looking hard at refrigerators for several weeks now, and know I've seen several.
A quick search of AJ Madison returns 16 counter depth refrig's with ice makers between 30" and 32". If you have to stay at 30" you're limited to those around $5000, but if you can go to 31 1/8" you can get a Fisher &Paykel for under $2k.
There is a guy working for Yale Appliance in (I think) the Boston Area who writes weekly appliance reviews. Take with a grain of salt since he works for the appliance store, but he wrote an article just a week ago about the best 30" Counter depth refrigerators, then one about the 36" etc.
I just found the link.

Here is a link that might be useful: 30

o

Check out Fisher & Paykel refrigerators..

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here