Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Elica hood fans

Posted by graelea (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 7, 13 at 11:18

I'm looking at 36" under-cabinet outside exhaust hood fan for a new build in the $1000 range, which will be going over an induction cooktop. The dealers are steering me towards Elica brand, as a good value for $, but I can't seem to find any reviews. Specifically I'm looking at either Elica Bellagio Stainless Steel 36" EBL436SS (which is cheaper) and the Elica Cervina Stainless Steel 36" ECV636SS. Does anyone have any experience with them? Do you have any other suggestions?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Elica hood fans

Maybe someone else will respond too. I'm also considering Elica, the Arietta line that's exclusively sold through a big box store. I called them today because something is listed as "out of stock" on the website. I only had to push one button, and was talking to a person who provided helpful advice. I know this info doesn't really help answer your question, but I thought I could at least let you know that they seem to be accessible! Good luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here