Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Refrigerator Bosch Side X Side B22CS50SNW

Posted by mlweaving_Marji (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 2, 13 at 7:24

We are getting ready to build our retirement home in South Carolina.
After much consideration and reconsideration this is the appliance package I've settled on.

Range: Thermadore 36 inch Professional Series Pro Grand Commercial Depth Liquid Propane Range PRL366JG

Steam Oven: Thermador Masterpiece� Series Steam and Convection Oven with Professional Handle MES301HP

Range Hood: Vent-A-Hood Wall Mount in the PRH18 style to fit over the 36" range

Dishwasher: Thermador � promotional model that comes with the range.

Refrigerator: Bosch Side X Side B22CS50SNW

Wine Refrigerator: GE model ZDWI240WII Custom Panel and Handle Required

My only qualm right now is the refrigerator. I had a GE Monogram that I was perfectly happy with in our last house, but have been talked out of GE by now, and after reading pages of this forum I've decided that's a good thing.

I must have counter depth because of the design of the kitchen and the proximity to the island. I do not have the budget nor the inclination to spend the big bucks for high end built in columns. I would have preferred a bottom freezer, but can't find a counter depth, in white, with good reviews that also fits into our budget.
Does anyone have anything to say about the Bosch SxS counter depth refrigerators? I'm aware that the door doesn't hold gallon jugs of milk. That's not an issue for me.
TIA,
Marji

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Refrigerator Bosch Side X Side B22CS50SNW

I placed and impromptu order for one to go with my Bosch DW and range, and promptly canceled the order when I got home. I couldn't get past the consistently negative reviews - I didn't see many but those I did read were bad.

o
RE: Refrigerator Bosch Side X Side B22CS50SNW

I should add - I'm not certain without researching further that it was the same fridge, but it was Bosch, SxS, CD, but in stainless.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here