Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mlweaving_marji

Refrigerator Bosch Side X Side B22CS50SNW

mlweaving_Marji
10 years ago

We are getting ready to build our retirement home in South Carolina.
After much consideration and reconsideration this is the appliance package I've settled on.

Range: Thermadore 36 inch Professional Series Pro Grand Commercial Depth Liquid Propane Range PRL366JG

Steam Oven: Thermador Masterpiece� Series Steam and Convection Oven with Professional Handle MES301HP

Range Hood: Vent-A-Hood Wall Mount in the PRH18 style to fit over the 36" range

Dishwasher: Thermador � promotional model that comes with the range.

Refrigerator: Bosch Side X Side B22CS50SNW

Wine Refrigerator: GE model ZDWI240WII Custom Panel and Handle Required

My only qualm right now is the refrigerator. I had a GE Monogram that I was perfectly happy with in our last house, but have been talked out of GE by now, and after reading pages of this forum I've decided that's a good thing.

I must have counter depth because of the design of the kitchen and the proximity to the island. I do not have the budget nor the inclination to spend the big bucks for high end built in columns. I would have preferred a bottom freezer, but can't find a counter depth, in white, with good reviews that also fits into our budget.
Does anyone have anything to say about the Bosch SxS counter depth refrigerators? I'm aware that the door doesn't hold gallon jugs of milk. That's not an issue for me.
TIA,
Marji

Comments (2)