Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Should I do it? Aga prostyle duel fuel range

Posted by courtney1000 (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 23, 13 at 23:36

Ok I am tormenting myself with my appliances selections for our house. Was going to just do Thermador package, but we actually do like to cook, and frequently stir fry and sear meat on the stove top. I am getting a larger electric wall oven, so not sure I need the large oven in a 36 inch range.

Walked into an appliance store today and they are selling their Aga Legacy prostyle duel fuel 36" range for $3799. That thing is so cool. I know nothing about it and reviews seem to be scarce. It has 5 burners with a very large center burner with wok stand.

I haven't been able to find recent reviews on this stove.

This dealer also has bertazzoni, capital, and blue star, so I'll check those also.

My head is spinning, so if anyone has any advice on the Aga let me know. It is black. Not sure what hood I'd put with it either.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Should I do it? Aga prostyle duel fuel range

Wondering if you bought this range? I am enamored by it! From what I've seen online, $3799 is a great price.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here