Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thanks for the information: Miele Dishwasher drain pump

Posted by kaismom (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 25, 13 at 23:15

My Miele DW started to make lots of noise. I deduced that something was stuck on the drain pump. Followed the directions from Miele but did not solve the problem. I found the direction posted by Fauguy a few years back about taking out the non-return valve and looking at it. It turned out there was something actually stuck inside of it.

There was something else also stuck on the impeller that got "spat" out when I ran the DW without the non-return valve out...

The dishwasher is working beautifully and I am happy!

Thanks all...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thanks for the information: Miele Dishwasher drain pump

Great that you were able to solve the problem on your own!

This post was edited by cat_mom on Sun, Aug 25, 13 at 23:38

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here