Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Suggestions on 36' Dual Fuel ranges

Posted by CaptainCooker (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 8, 11 at 22:53

Hello, long-time reader, first time poster. We are planning our kitchen remodel and would like a 36" *dual fuel* pro-style range. The posts on GW have been great, but many range discussions seems to be around all gas ranges/ovens. We do a lot of baking and therefore prefer an electric oven. We like the WOLF because it also has integrated timer, digital temp control, etc, but it's quite expensive and I know many Garden Webbers may have other valuable suggestions.

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Suggestions on 36' Dual Fuel ranges

I found GW when researching GE Dual Fuel Monogram ranges. Decided on a 48" with 6 burners and 1 griddle. Convection/electric ovens. Love it. We've been in almost 6 years, so not the current model (?). No problems.

o

I know it's been several months since your post but can you give a follow up on your 48" GE monogram range? I am deciding on kitchen appliances and I can get a great deal from a builder friend on GE, but I"m not confident with the quality after researching. Do you cook and bake regularly? DO you find the temperatures are accurate (not burning stuff)? One post said the temps were off by 100 degrees.

Thanks

o

Capital plans a dual fuel model Its due out the end of April. They haven't priced it yet.

o

I am also in the same boat. Love the look and functionality of the GE monogram, but want to make sure the execution, the actual cooking of the food is great.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here