Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What wall oven to go with Advantium

Posted by Laura_PA (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 22, 12 at 22:26

Help! I was going to go with the GE Monogram convection oven to pair with a GE Monogram Advantium 240 (which I chose after researching/debating over Electrolux, Miele etc with the help of the forums here and the search button) but after hearing things about GE from the kitchen cabinet guy and then seeing the horrible rating it gets from CR (not that I put 100% stock into those ratings, but I'd rather not see a 46/100) I am having 2nd thoughts.

so my question is - what 30" wall oven would perform well and also look good paired with the Speed cook? (I prefer the monogram styling over the profile).

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What wall oven to go with Advantium

Someone on Gardenweb put the GE Monogram Advantium with the Wolf E series oven. I thought it looked really nice together. I also think the Electrolux ICON professional would work with the Advantium. These were two combinations I was thinking of myself for a kitchen remodel.

o

Thanks! I'll check out the Wolf E and Electrolux.

o

Here is the Wolf E and the Advantium
They look like 2 peas in a pod! Several posters wanted to know if they were one or 2 ovens until I pointed out they were 2 different companies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The only thing is the clock colors are different - but you could go with the L series and get the flipper so the display is hidden - for me, it was a price break.

o

Thanks a2gemini!! I actually found a picture of yours yesterday searching the forums for more clues. They look AWeSOME together.

o

Go for it!
I might have considered the miele but the oven cavity of the main oven was smaller

o

A2gemini-those ovens look great together. I love your cabinets.

o

a2gemini - are those installed in a 33" cabinet?

o

Sparkler - I went and measured and yes - 33 inches.

Redlover - thanks - missed your post

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here