Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Frigidaire Gallery opinions??

Posted by hedgehoggy (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 6, 12 at 21:52

We are currently looking at appliances for our new home. I really like the look of the Frigidaire Gallery appliances as they looked so much cleaner (no fingerprints) in the stores. I would greatly appreciate opinions from anyone who has any of the Frigidaire Gallery appliances. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Frigidaire Gallery opinions??

I would love to hear about this too. I'm seriously considering a Frigidaire Gallery single wall oven, but can't find many reviews or other information about it.

o

I have a gallery gas range with convection oven in stainless that I have had since April 2012. So far it has been a great range. I would say that the build quality is good. better than that of the standard Frigdiare items but still not as heavy as high end models of other brands, this is more of a stylish middle of the road offering. The Gallery line is not builders grade junk, it's nice but not higher end like Kitchen Aide would be.

the finish is very nice too, I have a kitchen aid french door refrigerator and the stove stays much cleaner looking needing less wiping for finger prints. this is in a house with only 2 adults. I like the finger print resistant finish so much that I am looking at a Gallery dishwasher.

o

We've had the Gallery slide in range, above range microwave and SxS frig since 2001. If the quality of the new ones is anything like the older, you'll be very happy as we've had zero issues with all of them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here