Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bolivia310_gw

Liebherr fridge & Capital range - socal

bolivia310
11 years ago

So I can say that I had a really good weekend. I went down to Absolute Appliances in Hollywood, CA and met up with Sean. After doing plenty of research online I pretty much knew exactly what I wanted. The fridge I chose was the Liebherr SBS-246 which has the built in wine rack on the top left freezer portion and got it in a stainless steel finish. For the range I decided to go with the Capital Culinarian 48" with four burners, 12" grill & 12" griddle. I was really impressed by the fit and finish of the Capital vs Bluestar and the other major brands they had on display. Overall I'm very confident I will be very happy with the two items I purchased. The fridge should be coming wed or thurs, while the range will take 4-8 weeks as they are made to order at the Capital factory. That will give me enough time to get my hood and get my ss backsplash on the wall where the range will be going. I'm leaning towards the Modern Aire PS-20 antique copper hood. Have any of your purchased that hood in the antique copper finish? Is it solid copper? Rough price estimate to expect? Thank you guys.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Longhouse Architects
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Prominent Architecture Firm Creating Cohesive Designs