Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone bought refrigerator from HomeEverything?

Posted by sweet_home (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 28, 09 at 19:06

Hi,

We are waiting for the Labor day sale to buy the Samsung CD FD SS refrigerator. While looking around online, I found the best deal in HomeEverything. Even though we have bought other electronic items online, DH is not too comfortable buying a refrigerator online because of concerns about the unit being damaged, customer service etc. He prefers to pay more and buy in Lowes or Best Buy. Are we worrying unnecessarily about buying online? Has anyone bought a refrigerator from this vendor(or other online vendors for that matter) before and was it delivered without any issues? Appreciate any feedback from the forum members. Thanks in advance!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone bought refrigerator from HomeEverything?

I don't have any experience with the website you mentioned, but I have to agree with your DH since a nigtmarish situation I had after buying a washer/dryer set online. Even though the website we bought from was a major store's website, the store & the website are operated as 2 different entities. When I had trouble with the washer & was getting unsatisfactory service from the .com the store couldn't help me because I had bought it online. Never again.

o

sweet_home, just wanted to know if you ever purchased the fridge from HomeEverything? Im thinking of purchasing from them also and am a little concerned about buying online...Did you have a good experience?

o

We bought double ovens from HomeEverything with no problems. Some of their items are much cheaper than the competition. Some aren't. Shop wisely.

o

Some stores will price match for you. You could do a print out of the refrigerator you want from the Home Everything website and then take that to Sears, Best Buy, Lowes, etc. (store that stocks Samsung) and see if they will price match. We just bought a Samsung CD s x s but not having it delivered until April. I checked all over the internet, etc. and got the best price at Sears. Home Everything didn't have the model I wanted. Good luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here