Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thanks To All Who Helped

Posted by MichelleDT (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 30, 13 at 18:42

It has been months and months since I have checked in with the group - we never thought we would see the day when appliances would arrive.

Certainly not complete but the Modernaire Hood (nothing fancy) was installed today and the Bluestar ranges arrived (we did three - a 36 all burner, 24 charbroiler and 24 griddle).

Thanks to all who patiently answered my questions over and over and then over and over again. ;-)

Michelle

PS. Shout out to Trevor who took care of the hood and worked with the GC and HVAC guy who were baffled on how to install a hood this large.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thanks To All Who Helped

And two of my new cooking "boys".

o

And two of my new cooking "boys".

o

What model number of hood is this from Modern Aire? Are you exhausting out the top or rear? Do you have internal blowers or did you do an external in-line? Looks nice!

o

It is a custom - 90 inches wide, two Abbaka 1400 CFM in-line blowers and two integrated MUA units. Worked with Patrick at Modernair on the specs and ordered through Trevor at Eurostoves.

Thanks - we love the simplicity of it - hood inspiration was a William Oh's kitchen.

o

I'm impressed and envious, Michelle! After things wrap up I hope you come back over to the CF and show off WFD!

o

I'm usually not a fan of metal hoods but I like that a lot. Enjoy!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here