Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Bissel Little Green parts

Posted by midnightsmum (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 18, 13 at 15:56

I need to source parts for a second hand one that I purchased - foolishly, I did not check how it worked first. Sigh.

It leaks profusely at the coupling bits at the bottom of the solution vessel. When you turn it so that the outie bit is facing down, it drip drip drips. I had a Bissel floor steamer before, which did this, then stopped when it was inserted into the base. Not so with this gremlin. It must leak more at this time. I have had the whole machine apart, cleaned it, found not cracked or broken bits. So, my question is: what are this part/parts called? I haven't been able to figure this out.

TIA, Nancy.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Bissel Little Green parts

Check They carry parts for prit'near everything, and have diagrams.

RE: Bissel Little Green parts


 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here