Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
For small kitchen, space for one oven

Posted by culina (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 13, 13 at 15:37

Hello,

Looking for recommendations for a convection / microwave oven. This will go under a 30" gas cooktop.

Must haves:

�Good Reliability
�Good microwave power
�Good convention

Would like:

�Black
�Top handle opening

Thanking you!

Currently considering the Sharp AX-1200k, although steaming isn't a needed feature -- concerned about about the 700 watt rating for the MW.

Also considering: Wolf MWC24, KitchenAid??

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: For small kitchen, space for one oven

Panasonic makes a convection microwave oven as well; check out Amazon. Panasonic makes very good products that are well-priced.

I recently bought the 1100 watt Panasonic microwave that has an optional trim kit for a built-in appearance. It is much more powerful than my old 1600 watt Jenn Air OTR and has the inverter power system.

If possible, try to locate any oven at eye level rather than under the cooktop, and especially a microwave.

o

If you are going to put your oven/microwave under your cooktop...why not get a complete range with convenction/microwave oven.

o

Thank you for the replies!

Grandmaof3 -- I'm going with a gas range with no electronics, and so I'd rather keep the system modular.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here