Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
36" Gas Rangetop/Cooktop w/ Grill Recommendation

Posted by rph123 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 4, 13 at 15:25

I am looking for recommendations for a 36" propane rangetop or cooktop with 4 burners and a grill. I would prefer for all 4 burners to be equal also with simmer and high heat.

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 36" Gas Rangetop/Cooktop w/ Grill Recommendation

Capital Culinarian Series CGRT362B2L

Current stock is all 23k btu open burners that go down to 145 degrees. New version coming out soon will have a "small pot burner" or simmer burner. There is plenty of discussion on the Capital open burner in this forum all you have to is google "gardenweb culinarian."

Grill is a hybrid. Gives you most of the power of infrared grill with the variability in temperature of standard grill so you can grill veggies as well as steak.

o
btw

BTW They don't make cooktops with grills only rangetops.

This Culinarian is ~$3.8k.

The cheapest 36" lp rangetop with grill is $3.1k

o

I've been reading up on this range top and it looks really good. Anyone else have any other suggestions?

o

Don't forget the much more powerful hood that your rangetop will need. You've got to find room in the budget for that as well. Especially with a grill!

o

Yea that's right. How powerful will it need to be?

o

1200 CFM according to the manual. In the middle of planning for a CC with grill install now. Don't forget that you may need to plan for make up air too depending on your local codes too with that powerful hood.

This post was edited by mjp698 on Fri, Aug 16, 13 at 6:53

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here