Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
2hyperkids_gw

Differences in stainless steel appliance's stainless steel

2hyperkids
11 years ago

I purchased a kitchenaid fridge 2 or 3 years ago. A counter depth single door over bottom freezer with water dispenser inside of fridge. Absolutely love it!!!

I am now replacing our OTR microwave and electric range.

I purchased the Bosch convection microwave and electric slide in range. Once they were in my home I realized the micro/range's stainless steel didn't match (even remotely) the stainless steel on the fridge. Any suggestions?

I guess we could replace the fridge with a Bosch fridge (but have heard bad reviews) and I really love my Kitchenaid fridge. Or another option is to get the kitchenaid range and microwave but again not thrilled with this option because of the reviews of kitchenaid cooking items.

Does anyone know of a brand that has similar stainless steel to the Kitchenaid?Or any other helpful suggestions? The fridge and micro/range are separated by a standard 30" cabinet on the same wall. I have a Bosch dishwasher which I love!! The dishwasher is far from the fridge and I never really noticed the difference in the stainless steel.

Tia!!

Comments (7)