Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finally!

Posted by walnutcreek (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 22, 14 at 13:00

Ordered appliances for the kitchen. Following is a list of what I ordered. The microwave and wall oven have already arrived.

Kitchen Aid Stainless Steel Microwave
Kitchen AidConvection Wall Oven

Bosch 500 Series 36" Wide Smoothtop Induction Cooktop (than to sjhockey)

Bosch 500 Series 24" Wide Fully Integrated Dishwasher

Bosch DUH 500 Series Under-Cabinet Hood with 400 CFM Internal Blower

Bosch 800 Series 21.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity Standard-Depth French Door Refrigerator

Houzer Bellus Series Drop In Steel 22.000 33.000 Kitchen Sink in Brushed Satin

Franke Satin Nickel Kitchet Faucet with Pull Down Spray

InSinkErator Evolution Excel 1 HP Continuous Feed Garbage Disposal

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finally!

Bosch 500 Series 36" Wide Smoothtop Induction Cooktop (than to sjhockey)

You're going to love it!

o

Congrats on getting your appliances ordered! Your list looks great, and hurray for being that much closer to a finished kitchen :-)

o

"Bosch 500 Series 36" Wide Smoothtop Induction Cooktop (than to sjhockey)
You're going to love it!"

I second that! I have the 30" 800 series. It's fantastic!

o

The wall oven and microwave will be installed today. I am so excited and anxious to receive the rest of the items.

We are not refinishing the kitchen, just installing new appliances and perhaps painting the kitchen, although there is not much to paint. The kitchen is a galley one, which is perfect for us.

o

Congrats! I have the same Bosch induction cooktop and the KitchenAid Oven. My KitcheAid microwave is also a convection oven. They have all been great.

o

Appliances arrived today. Sadly, I had to send the cooktop back because it had a bit gouge in it. I have already called and the replacement, hopefully, will be here soon.

Once thing I was not expecting, the sides of the refrigerator are not stainless steel. I went back and re-read and re-read the description and no where does it say the sides are not stainless steel.

Installer will put in the range hood, dishwasher and refrigerator tomorrow.

I am truly excited.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here