Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lincoln Centurion Cookware

Posted by cdauer (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 15, 07 at 11:34

Have any of you used the Lincoln Centurion Cookware. I'm getting an induction cooktop and this line was recommended to me. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Claire

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lincoln Centurion Cookware

Wow, I just checked out the prices on that stuff... got money to burn? Did you also check the Cookware forum?

o

FYI, it's made in Italy by Paderno. And that's a good thing ;-)

o

I discovered Centurion cookware about 19 years ago when I was hanging out in restaurant supply houses shopping for commercial hot plates and charbroiler. Over the next few years we built up a nice collection. They have been great. After almost 20 years of hard use on 30,000BTU burners they show almost no wear. I cant comment on their performance on an induction cook top, but they are outstanding on high output gas burners. Plus you can get REALLY large sizes.

o

blindstar....thanks for the info. I have some other non-induction pieces and love them, especially for cleaning. Claire

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here