Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone have the Thermador accessories?

Posted by akcorcoran (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 31, 13 at 9:53

We have a new Thermador 36" Professional RangeTop in our kitchen and was considering getting the inset grill or griddle piece. I'm assuming you just take off one of the three grates and put it in? Then can wash and store it if not in use?

We have a grill pan but it's smaller and kind of a PITA. Doesn't have a grease drip area on a pan as well, obviously. But does that work well and contain any grease? Is it easy to clean?

We also have a wonderful Calphalon griddle pan (double burner size) but it's got giant handles so it's not the greatest to store. We also have big Pancakes & Pjs parties so we could use more griddle space. Getting another one of the Calphalon ones is not inexpensive so I thought I'd look into the Thermador one.

So, any feedback you have on the Thermador accessories would be wonderful! Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone have the Thermador accessories?

I was hoping this was about induction pans:-) I just ordered a Thermador induction cooktop and stove. Pancakes and PJ's sounds very homey:-)

o
RE: Anyone have the Thermador accessories?

Hmmm... I don't know if I should interpret this as a "no" - folks don't have thermador accessories (or induction pan recommendations here for you?)

PJs and Pancakes are a fun tradition - the kids love it and it's easy b/c you go on about your day and hosted your party before noon! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here