Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ilve induction - still seeking

Posted by yebo (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 2, 12 at 7:01

Anybody seen, tried, or own the Ilve induction range yet? Any comments?

Below the Viking color price point, this seems most appealing - looks and knobs. How well it works??

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ilve induction - still seeking

The ILVE induction range was introduced to the market in the fall of 2012. It was built by the Italian manufacturer exclusively for the US market.

We have had it live in our warehouse to test it functions and features and it works like a dream. The 8 1/4 Rapid burner boils a pot of water in under a minute and the pot sensor technology works flawlessly.

In addition to the high quality Induction technology you get the benefits of an ILVE multi-function electric oven- giving you endless ways to cook inside your unit.

For additional information please contact EuroChefUSA.

Here is a link that might be useful: ILVE Induction Range

o

bump

been a year now. Hopefully someone took the plunge and can share their experience

o

The prices need to come down more. These should be 3k, not 5k.

o

I'm interested as well but really want something bigger than 30". I need more than 4 burners. Think I am going to go Thermador mirror finish.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here