Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bosch Dishwasher -Use Glassware for dryer dishes

Posted by MaryOne (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 9, 12 at 2:32

My recently installed Bosch DW is wonderful. It is a 3-level
model.

I noted complaints about Bosch (and Miele) non-heated drying and that being an annoyance to many GWForum members. If you use the Glasscare setting (and I always use eco-care as well for water saving in drought-stricken California) all dishes are 95% dry including plasticware. I like the fact that nothing is too hot to put away at end of cycle without using potholders which can be an issue with heated drying. Pots and heavy soiled items have cleaned beautifully with this setting.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bosch Dishwasher -Use Glassware for dryer dishes

Mine doesn't have a glassware setting, but I have been using auto wash with sanitize on to get the temperature up inside the dishwasher and have had mostly dry dishes as well. There are sometimes a couple of drops of water in the concave bottoms of the plastic kids cups, but it is much less than any other dishwasher I've used.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here