Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dualvansmommy

Advice on applicances

dualvansmommy
11 years ago

I'm about to start my kitchen renovations and spent months on research with new applicances that hubby and i want for our kitchen...

we really want feedback, as i am an avid cook, stay at home with a family who likes to make meals from scratch. I make a lot of homemade soups, tomato sauces (for pasta dinners) large pasta dinners, roastings (never felt like to do it often as my exisiting oven is TINY)

the two areas I am struggling with is whether to get a 5 or 4 burner on my gas cooktop; it has to be 30 inches drop in cooktop. The brand i picked seemed to fit my needs but if you have anything better that fits my needs, tell me! is a 5 burner really helpful for intensive cooking or will 4 do? as i'll have double wall ovens with convenction options too.

likewise for my dishwasher....miele or bosch. I'm confused what model to go for with miele whereas i have a model in mind with bosch. again, feedback is appreciated here...

in addition, i cannot get bluestar for my cooktop option, as nearest ones is 50 miles away from me. I'm considering to bosch, wolf, or GE monogram (again it has to be 30 inches)

list below:

Gas Cooktop:

Bosch 800 Series 30-in 5-Burner Gas Cooktop

NGM8054UC

Wall Oven:

Electrolux ICON 30-in Convection Double Electric Wall Oven )

E30EW85GPS

Fridge

Samsung 25.5 cu ft French Door Refrigerator ENERGY STAR

Model #: RF4267HARS

Dishwasher

Bosch 800 Series 24-in Built-In Dishwasher ENERGY STAR

Model #: SHE68R55UC

Many thanks!!

Comments (6)