Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bicyclegirl1

911, calling all refrigerator knowledge!

bicyclegirl1
10 years ago

This is the best website & I feel so blessed to have come across it. I had excellent help in my decision on a range. Going w/ AR & know it's the best option for me.

I can only make one decision at a time, to keep the stress level down(!), so now it's onto the fridge. I have a kitchen the size of a postage stamp! So, I'm wanting to stay around 30" - not the norm. I may have to go up to 35", but every inch of appliance takes away from my cabinetry & counter space. Preferably counter depth, bottom freezer, stainless steel, & an ice maker. My budget is around $2200 max. Fisher & Paykal has a great looking one for around $2100. It's a new model, so can't find any reviews on it. Apparently F&P used to be good but have been bought by Haier & not so sure they're good anymore. Reviews vary, of course! Let's not make this easy!!! If anyone has a newer one, I'd like your opinion. Anyway, I'd love to hear all about great fridges you guys have or know about. Preferably newer than later models of anything. It appears companies have been changing hands quite a bit over the past few years, so that could change quality.

I know you're out there w/ great advice & can't wait to hear what you guys have for me!

Thank you in advance for your help.

Comment (1)