Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Small oven results from my 48' BS

Posted by stooxie (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 5, 12 at 21:54

Hey folks,

My wife cooked these two very large challas in the oven on our 48" RNB the other day and had to ask her: "Which oven did you cook these in??" She said, "the small one, why?" Even I would have assumed the bigger oven with convection. Both of them completely even.

(You can see where we missed with the egg wash. Oops!)

Just posting for kicks, don't care who's got what brand. This was a topic of conversation a few days ago. Just showing that a smaller oven can produce good results.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Small oven results from my 48' BS

I should add that these were both baked at the same time, one on the bottom rack and one on the top rack.

-Stooxie

o

Scrumptious looking! Glad your family is enjoying good eats and a tip of the hat to your wife for a nice job! Thanks for posting this too, as it helps us see results.

o

I'll be over shortly with a stick of butter ;-)

My Bluestar is supposedly going to be here in a week to 10 days and I'm getting excited!

o

Hey stooxie, glad to see you back. I havnt seen a post from you in a while. Excellent looking challa as well.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here